Monday, September 30, 2013

Committed the Upset!

For my independent component hours I will use the hours I attain while playing basketball for Baldwin Park High School. We recently entered a fall tournament and had a game this Saturday. As soon as I learned we had a game I asked who we were playing and when I found out it was San Dimas I started to worry. Don't get me wrong, we've beaten San Dimas the past 3 years, but they're still a very difficult team to play. Also, we are a whole new team this year. Most of our players graduated so we had to pull girls up from JV to play on varsity. I was worried that we hadn't achieved that team "chemistry" yet and it was going to be apparent at the game. However, I was worrying for nothing. We beat San Dimas by 24 and played great as a team. My bestfriend came to support me and took a picture of me shooting free throws, shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment