Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1


  • Literal
    • a) I, Seriah Escobedo, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 years of work. 
    • b) Raquel Viramontes, Varsity Basketball Coach at Baldwin Park High School. 
    • c) Hours are on log. 
    • d) My senior topic concerns basketball, so for my independent component I played on the Varsity Basketball team at Baldwin Park High School.
  • Interpretive 
    • Playing on this team really gave me insight on what it takes to be a basketball coach. We participated in many games and had countless hours of practice. 
      (This was when I sprained my ankle.)
  • Applied
    • This component helped me understand the foundation of my topic by showing me exactly what a coach does; meaning organizing practices, joining tournaments, giving a motivational speech before a game, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment