Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1. Coaching A Basketball Team

2.

  •  To become more of an effective leaner, I am going to strive to ask more questions. In the past, when I did not understand a problem, I simply brain stormed until I solved it. This year, I hope to utilize the 12th grade team. I also decided it'd be a good idea if i studied more, so that when it comes to tests I would be more sure of my answers. 
  • To become more of an effective communicator, I am going to be more specific about the times I am available to my peers. I play basketball and in the past my practices and tournaments have causes problems scheduling wise, this semester I strive to have less discrepancies of that sort. I am also going to try to eliminate the words "like" and "so" from my vocabulary as I present.  
  • To become more of an effective user of technology I am going to try to add  technological variety to my presentations. For example, use something different than a powerpoint. 
  • To become a better I-Poly citizen I want to have more friendships with underclassmen, join as many committees as possible, improve my tardiness and volunteer more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment