Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. I plan to interview a former basketball coach, David Gonzalez. I chose to interview him because he has not only coaches both girls and boys, he has also coached different types of teams. For example, he has coached a girls high school travel ball team, a youth basketball team, and been an assistant coach for a college basketball team. He is also very knowledgeable about basketball, he is a former player himself.

2. Addition questions that I plan on asking David mostly consist of opinions. I would like to ask him which gender and level he preferred coaching, so that I could get a better grasp on the schematics of coaching different types of players. I would also ask him about the salary, for example, "Is the salary for coaching a basketball team sufficient enough to support yourself? Or do most coaches need to have other means of income as well?"

No comments:

Post a Comment